[Enigma-devel] gettext support under OS X

From: Johannes Fortmann
Subject: [Enigma-devel] gettext support under OS X
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:39:31 +0200

The gettext support broke the OS X build in a trivial way: it seems you have to link to libintl here. That's probably an artefact of not using glibc. That would mean that also other systems should be affected. I solved my problem locally by linking with libintl, but only in the OS X link command (in src/Makefile.am). It would be great if someone with more makefile skills than me would fix this (i.e. add -lintl -liconv to enigma_DEPENDENCIES) at another level.

Other than that, everything works perfectly.

Greetings,
Johannes Fortmann