[Enigma-devel] Problem with 0.81

From: George Lengel
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Problem with 0.81
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 18:40:33 +0100

I had a problem with -Meditaton- (Level 30 of Enigma pack 2) and I wantd to
take a screen capture to help clarify my question. When I pressed F10 to
capture as the online manual said, the Enigma window disappeared and my mouse
froze. I had to CTRL-ALT-F2 and open a console to kill my kde session to
regain control. Does F10 still work as described?

I am using 0.81 as installed on Knoppix 3.3.
--
George (Worm)
Kohlii head. You could have been lava bones.