[Enigma-devel] Re: [oxyd] Help

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Re: [oxyd] Help
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 21:18:28 +0100

Nicholas wrote:

> Where can I download this for OS X? The main page has been down for a
> while now. I'm looking for version 0.81
>
> Thanks again....

The server hosting Enigma was cracked a few weeks ago; it is currently
being reinstalled, but this will still take a while.  Unfortunately I
cannot even change the web pages at the moment in order to redirect
downloads to another site.  I hope everything will be back to normal
sometime in January.

As Smutty Smurf pointed out, the win32 version and the source code are
available on my homepage.  The OS X package was compiled by Johannes
Fortmann (address@hidden); he might be able to provide you with a
copy.

Cheers,
Daniel