[Enigma-devel] I also want to be involved!! :)

From: Randy Wintjes
Subject: [Enigma-devel] I also want to be involved!! :)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 00:41:31 +0100

Hi there,

First of all... My compliments for getting me another addiction. :)
In the readme file you wrote that any support in new graphics will be welcome.
Here I am!

Since I am avalible for over the next two weeks. Then after a hollyday of 4 weeks I am avalible again. Please let me know if you still can use a graphic artist. I am well known with Lightwave 3D, Photoshop and so on.
Ofcourse you would see some crap first... well take a look on www.saam.nl\randy\enigma.jpg (nov 16 online) (16 bit)

However, I need some technical information like the palette, sizes and more of that crap.

Regards, Randy