Re: [Enigma-devel] Robbery and Slinky-Racing

From: Petr Machata
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Robbery and Slinky-Racing
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 14:23:46 +0100

Ralf Westram wrote:
Hi,

I cannot solve Robbery (Enigma 113) and Slinky-Racing (Enigma 124)
with current CVS version.

In Slinky-Racing the wooden box which is needed to bypass the last
water is always destroyed by the bomb. Is this a bug?

Regarding Robbery I'm not sure whether I am to stupid or whether it's
a bug that enigma.ConserveLevel = FALSE. Any clue?

If you get to the money without the spring, you are going to die on your way back, as you fall to the abyss, and level restarts. If it behaves this way, it is correct.

Ralf

Ant