Re: AW: [Enigma-devel] Messing with 640x512 mode

From: Paul Jaros
Subject: Re: AW: [Enigma-devel] Messing with 640x512 mode
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 23:30:12 +0100

Daniel Heck wrote:

On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 22:02, Paul Jaros wrote:

Question: Would it be better if I would describe my problems on a Bug report?

It definitely is a bug, thanks for reporting it.  It did go unnoticed so
far because we do most of our development on Linux machines where a
640x512 window is opened if the fullscreen mode is not available.  This
seems to be a Windows-only problem. I will fix it.

Thanks,
Daniel

Thanks for responding. I'll report it as a bug too.

That's why I like Opensource software. Most of the it gets compiled under win32 and linux. Like that I will be prepared to switch to Linux (when the time has come..) and still use the same applications and games.

Now I've got to solve some enigma levels, my gf allready got the lead... ;)

Greets
Paul