[Enigma-devel] International Order

From: MpokAthyk Co.
Subject: [Enigma-devel] International Order
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 20:19:05 +0700

Dear Sales,

I am interesting with to do bussiness with your
company.

So i write this email to ask you if may be i can order it
from you for some products. My name is Sandi Sumanta from
Yogyakarta-Indonesia, and would like to order from
you for products below:

GAMEBOY ADVANCE SP
Quantity  1 Unit.

I will give you the payment details after you
give me the information for total order with the
shipping cost using DHL/FedEx.

And this is my complete shipping and billing address :

Name     : Sandi Sumanta
Address  : Perum Boko Indah no:484A KALASAN
City     : Yogyakarta
State    : D.I Yogyakarta
Zip code : 55283
Country  : Indonesia
Phone    : 62817270029

Finnaly, please email me back if you accept this order, and
please let me know about payment info that you do accept
payment via credit cards

Once again please let me know about it.

Thanks and Regards,

Sandi Sumanta