Re: [Enigma-devel] Glass behaviour

From: S. Siggelkow
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Glass behaviour
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:00:01 +0100

Hi Sven,

you mustn't push the marble too hard against the window. find the proper
strength and you'll be able too solve the level. The behaviour in Oxyd is
almost the same. Only the spectrum of the allowed strength is different, in
Enigma it is a little harder.

play level 82 of oxyd and run in one of the windows, you'll see the marble
break.

Sven