Re: [Enigma-devel] Cooperation with Oxyd developers? Was: OriginalEsprit

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Cooperation with Oxyd developers? Was: OriginalEsprit/Oxyd Sounds
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:14:02 -0400

Perhaps the problem is that he is not getting the email. Companies that no
longer really esist have been know to stay on the web for years.
A fax message or phone conversation would probably be more likely to actuall
reach somebody. Other suggestions include snail mail or mailing
address@hidden (the email address revealed by 'whois'), perhaps also try
calling '+496221848948' (also revealed by 'whois').