Re: [Enigma-devel] Bug in Level

From: Petr Machata
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Bug in Level
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 12:20:22 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
Enigma Level Set, Level #84 "Automaton Magic". When your marble gets
destroyed, the moving stone changes its direction (90 degrees
clockwise most of the time) rendering the level impossible to solve.

For me, this only happens if you enter one of four small pools. There are really invisible triggers, so if you fall to water, you also push them and automaton changes its direction.

This can be fixed by making the triggers unreachable, or by making them freely accessible (so that you won't die after hitting them). I will do something about it.

Peter

Petr Machata