[Enigma-devel] Level as intended?

From: g_freiherz
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Level as intended?
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:47:45 +0200

There are several level which need to be solved by pushing stones
around. After some I noticed I was able to complete them without using
every movable stone. I am not sure whether this is intended or not
(with Sokoban levels propably not). I report them anyway so the author
may decide:

martin12 | Archipelago | Martin Hawlisch
Solved with one spare stone not used as bridge.

nat7 | Sok It To 'Em | Nat Pryce
Solved with two stones not moved (much) (see attachment).

Peter