[Enigma-devel] Windows and the Enigma icon

From: Tim Carlsen
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Windows and the Enigma icon
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:21:05 -0700 (PDT)

I'm playing Enigma 0.81 under Windows 98 SE.
I haven't found any bugs so far, but one small detail
has been bothering me:
Instead of the Enigma icon (black sphere), Windows
displays the Windows logo in Enigma's task bar tab.
In the Start menu, Windows shows a generic icon next
to the Enigma folder.
When I press Alt-Tab to bring up a list of active
programs, Windows displays Enigma as the Windows logo.
And when I play Enigma in windowed mode, there's the
Windows logo in the upper left corner.

Is there any way to fix this? (other than switching to
Linux or OS X)
I really hate the Windows logo ;-)