[Enigma-devel] Fan Letter

From: Bryce Hardy
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Fan Letter
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 07:38:01 -0700

In the online manual for Enigma, you wrote:

>If you like the game please send us an email. It's probably the only thing we
>will ever get in return for the countless hours we have put into this game.

OK, I just started playing Enigma a few days ago, and I really like it. I'm
playing 0.70-23 (SuSE Linux 8.2) and can't wait for the new SuSE due out in a
few days so I can try a more recent version. Please keep up the great work.
It's one of the reletively few linux games that has a professional quality.

--
Bryce Hardy (Santa Rosa, CA)
address@hidden