Re: [Enigma-devel] 0.80 beta testing

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] 0.80 beta testing
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 00:38:00 +0200

Hi Ingo,

> - Is it somehow possible to disable the screensaver when running
> Enigma?
>   For some reason my screen turns black all the time when playing
>   Enigma(usually in the most critical moment of a level), although the
>   mouse is continuously moving. This is really annoying.

Windows or Linux?

> - There are a few levels where it doesn't make any sense to have
>   multiple tries. Those should have enigma.ConserveLevel set to false.
>   I'm gonna make a list of concerned levels.

Nice! That would be really useful (and it's easy to fix too :-))  If you
are very quick, these changes may make it into -final!

> - Could you please add a hotkey to restart the current level (as
> opposed
>   to just kill the current marble)? Some maps (e.g. martin17.lua) tell
>   you to hit F3 to restart even though it won't help you much in the
>   current situation.

Shift-F3 in -rc1.  F3 used to restart the current level--I'm not sure
which behaviour is more useful.

> - And finally the winner of this year's Least Critical Bug Award: If
> you
>   hit Escape while the actor is partially covered by a grate then it's
>   sometimes drawn on top of the grate in the blurry scaled background
>   image.

I know, and I had hoped no one would notice it.  Luckily a on-line fix
:-)

Thanks!
Daniel

--