[Enigma-devel] 0.80-rc1 ready for testing

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: [Enigma-devel] 0.80-rc1 ready for testing
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 01:53:22 +0200

Subject says it all.  There's an xdelta file at

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/enigma/enigma-0.80-beta--rc1.xdelta

Tarball will and Win32 version may follow, if work and girl friend leave
me enough time :-)

All bugs that have been reported after the beta release have been fixed,
as far is I know.  I hope I did not introduce any new ones.  Please give
it a test run if you have some time; unless there are any serious
problem left, I will rebrand -rc1 as 0.80-final in the next few days.

Thanks to everyone who helped during the beta release!

Enjoy AND test,
Daniel

--
Daniel Heck