[Enigma-devel] 0.80 beta testing

From: Ingo van Lil
Subject: [Enigma-devel] 0.80 beta testing
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 01:15:50 +0200

Hi there,

there are a few more issues I noticed testing Enigma 0.80-beta:

- Is it somehow possible to disable the screensaver when running Enigma?
  For some reason my screen turns black all the time when playing Enigma
  (usually in the most critical moment of a level), although the mouse
  is continuously moving. This is really annoying.

- There are a few levels where it doesn't make any sense to have
  multiple tries. Those should have enigma.ConserveLevel set to false.
  I'm gonna make a list of concerned levels.

- The thing about opening two Oxyds at once also affects ralf06.lua. OK,
  you reverted to the original behaviour, but if you should ever decide
  to change it back that's one more level to change.

- Could you please add a hotkey to restart the current level (as opposed
  to just kill the current marble)? Some maps (e.g. martin17.lua) tell
  you to hit F3 to restart even though it won't help you much in the
  current situation.

- And finally the winner of this year's Least Critical Bug Award: If you
  hit Escape while the actor is partially covered by a grate then it's
  sometimes drawn on top of the grate in the blurry scaled background
  image.

        Bye,
         Ingo