[Enigma-devel] MacOS X: folder missing

From: Schroeder Sven
Subject: [Enigma-devel] MacOS X: folder missing
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 10:14:11 +0200

Hi there,

I realized there is a problem when unpacking the MacOS X version on 10.2. It
seems the Framwork folder within the package is not created properly, so the
SDI-folders remains in the unpack target folder. Creating a Framework folder in
Enigma.app and moving all SDIs there solved the problem for me.
BTW: Thx for the great game back! I liked the Oxyd  family and it's successor
Bolo very much. Good work and lots of fun ;-)

Regards
Sven