Re: [Enigma-devel] solving "Hidden Treasure" without treasure and cheati

From: Ralf Westram
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] solving "Hidden Treasure" without treasure and cheating "Jump and Run"
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 00:23:55 +0200

Hi Smutty,

> maybe this is fixed with a newer compilation
> (Enigma-CVS-20030522 v0.71)

A bit, but not really.

> In the level "Hidden Treasure" a single pipe-stone closes the abyss.
> So you don't need the spring.
> A single pipe stone is only able to build a bridge on
> water and not on abyss (Per.Oxyd #35 and Per.Oxyd #44)

In the current CVS it neither builds a bridge on water nor on abyss.
Only complete clusters of pipe stones do build bridges.

The behavior of Enigma-CVS-20030522 was inspired by testing Per.Oxyd

# 35. Later I tested again and found the opposite behavior.

Now I have tested again with Per.Oxyd #35 and now I understand my past
confusion: Try the difference between the left and the right pool. :)

> In "Jump and Run" you can get the first spring, by passing the bolder.
> This activates the trigger which opens the door.  That makes the puzzle
> much easier.

But how do you get back to the door?

cu
Ralf