Re: [Enigma-devel] More levels soon?

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] More levels soon?
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 08:35:15 +0200

Hi Sven,

> > > The Sokoban levels seem a bit unstable.
> >
> > What happens?
>
> Perhaps should have used the word "buggy" instead. Each time I
> re-start a Skoban level, some of the stones are in different
> locations.
>
> Also, the "platform stones", they don't always open the gates they
> should open. Maybe this is related to what I wrote above.

I think this is both intentional.  The stones are in different positions
to make things a little more interesting, and at least one door in every
level opens only when all triggers have been activated.  All the Sokoban
levels I tried so far were solvable, but the Enigma snapshot you
downloaded is almost two months old, the levels may well have been
"buggy" back then.

Cheers,
Daniel

--