[Enigma-devel] Enigma for Mac OS X

From: Stefan Kuhr
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma for Mac OS X
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 23:06:17 +0200

Moin Moin!

I'm interested in porting Enigma to Mac OS X.

I already modified the aranym project (aranym.atari.org) to run under Mac OS X (not yet checked in) and also the UDO project (udo-open-source.org). But please don't expect to much from me, I'm beginner on OS X and I don't have much time left.

I own the first and original Oxyd version for Atari ST, Oxyd 2 and Oxyd Magnum. All great games. By the way, do yo know Spacola from Meinolf?

I've got also a magazine, in which Meinolf explained the concepts and main algorithms of esprit, the predecessor of Oxyd. Hey, there are also some people out there, who developed additional levels for esprit.

If you're interested, I could scan the article and find out the web address to the esprit extenders. I myself expect access to the Enigma CVS.

Schüss

Stefan