[Enigma-devel] Re: More levels soon?

From: Ralf Westram
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Re: More levels soon?
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 18:31:15 +0200

Hello Sven,

> Are you Swedish? Your name seems (almost) Swedish.

No - german.
But my ancestors come somewhere from north-east..

>>> The Sokoban levels seem a bit unstable.
>> What happens?
> Perhaps should have used the word "buggy" instead. Each time I re-start a
> Skoban level, some of the stones are in different locations.

That's intended.

> Also, the "platform stones", they don't always open the gates they should
> open. Maybe this is related to what I wrote above.

This is intended as well.  Some doors do not open before you've pushed
all boxes onto the triggers.

If they would do, it would be very easy to solve these levels, because
you could simply take _one_ box, push it around on the different
triggers and activate the oxyds when the doors open.

That wouldn't be Sokoban, would it? ;-)

cu
Ralf

--
Currently enjoying 'John Barry - This way mary'