[Enigma-devel] New face

From: Sven Bornemark
Subject: [Enigma-devel] New face
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 08:00:29 +0200

Hi all,

Is there any traffic on this list? I joined yesterday. I beleive the
language here is English. If not, slap me in the face! :)

I am Sven Bornemark from Sweden. During the 90s, when I sold Atari software
here, I also sold Meinolf Schneider's wonderful games. I actually spoke to
him a couple of times on the phone.

I am now a modern day instrument maker. I have produced two virtual
instruments for Steinberg: Virtual Guitarist and Groove Agent.

It was with great pleasure I found your website. I thought I'd never be able
to play my favourite games again. Thank you guys!

I have one small nag regarding the sounds in Enigma. Some of them ar too
loud and sound too harsh while others are fine. Since I am a professional
"sound person", I thought I'd have a go at tweaking the sounds a bit. Is
that okay?

One question: Wasn't there a litle happy song after you'd completed each
level in the original games?

Vänliga hälsningar

—Sven—

Virtual Guitarist: http://vg.clubcubase.net