[Enigma-devel] Enigma projects

From: Ron Martin
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma projects
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:10:22 -0500

Hello,

First off, I'd like to say I love the game. I've wasted many hours on it so far and I'd like to help out. I've done some network programming but would like more of a challange than simply sending "hello world!" over the network or creating simple chat programs. I have a full load of classes this semester, so my available time will be minimal at first, but during the summer I'll be able to become more involved. In the meantime, I could easily create some sort of manual for the game. If you could use my help, please let me know.

Thanks for the great game!
Ron

--
http://www.havelmark.com/~rmartin/