Re: [Enigma-devel] another SIGSEGV at exit

From: Petr Machata
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] another SIGSEGV at exit
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 14:07:14 +0100

I cannot reproduce this error, could you try it again with the current
CVS version?  I hope this turns out to be a false alarm; the backtrace
smacks of serious memory corruption.

Daniel

> I cannot reproduce this error, could you try it again with the current
> CVS version?  I hope this turns out to be a false alarm; the backtrace
> smacks of serious memory corruption.

With current CVS I get it again, but it seems the problem is in it-flag I have experimenting with, not with rubber-banded stones. If I remove it, no error appears (no surprise, while it's in fact not implemented).
Sorry for false bugreports.

> Daniel

ant