Re: [Enigma-devel] Level problems [3]

From: Martin Hawlisch
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Level problems [3]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 23:02:56 +0100 (MET)

Hi!

> - "Space Pirates": The laser doesn't go over the hidden plates. But if
>   it would, the Oxyd level "Follow the Light" wouldn't work anymore
>   because of the laser opening the stones. Any suggestions?
This is correct behaviour. And you don't need the laser in "Space Pirates"
;-)

> btw: How do I find out the file names of the levels if they do not have
> a title?
Daniel, what about displaying the filename on the bottom line as a mouse
over?

> - "?" (The magnetic Oxyd leven between "Room Of Mirrors" and "On The
>   Beach"): The black marble is drawn to the magnets too. Is this
>   intentional?
This is intentional because the range of the magnet is unlimited and not
blocked by stones. The original Oxyd has the same behaviour.

--
Cheers, Martin.