[Enigma-devel] documentation?

From: Petr Machata
Subject: [Enigma-devel] documentation?
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 18:50:21 +0100

I added to CVS tree two files, ./doc/functions.html and ./doc/functions.css. They are my try to create some regular documentation of init.lua, and maybe also some other LUA packages.

Please anyone who takes care, look at it and consider stopping me until there is not much time and work in it, or redirecting me if you think it's not completely hopeless.

Thanks, ant.