[Enigma-devel] Intermediate release

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Intermediate release
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 11:36:42 +0100

Heya,

Siegfried just convinced me to put out a small intermediate release.
Frequent releases was something I avoided so far, mainly because
preparing a stable release tends to be a lot of work, but I think he is
right this time:  There are enough new levels and other smaller
improvements to warrant the effort.

I'm quite busy learning for my upcoming exams, so  I will need a little
help.  Please tell me if there are any showstoppers or bugs left.

(A small note to all level designers: Please go through your levels and
see if they need to be reset when the marble is destroyed.  The current
default behaviour is to automatically respawn the marble, which is
unsuitable for some levels.  enigma.ConserveLevel=FALSE is your friend.)

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel Heck                             address@hidden