Re: [Enigma-devel] Packages available

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Packages available
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:16:22 +0100

> Tried the Windows build:
>
> - Switching from Fullscreen to Window does not work inside the game. I
> need to restart Enigma. Hmmm, this doesn'n work on my own Windows
> builds too :-(

Yes, that's a known problem with SDL.  I don't know if there's a
workaround, I will see if I can find something.

> - I can get a segfault in level ant03 (MetaPuzzle) when moving some
> special shaped puzzles into abyss. I currently try to reproduce this
> on Linux and send a backtrace.

I don't think this had something to do with the shape of the puzzle
stones.  It's rather *where* you hit them when you move them into the
abyss.  I think it's fixed now.

- Daniel

--
Daniel Heck                             address@hidden