[Enigma-devel] ant02.lua comments

From: Petr Machata
Subject: [Enigma-devel] ant02.lua comments
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 18:07:52 +0100

Daniel Heck wrote:

- Daniel

Btw: Your new level is quite hard; is it really solvable?  Maybe I'm
just too old and too slow :-)

Yes, it really is playable and yes, it really is hard :). Requires some skill with mouse. Those bolders are kinda fast, and so the marble passes through the glass wall at last second. I can modify it somehow, should you really think that common-enigma-player is unable to pass this one.

ant