Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma - Some Report

From: Marcio Luis Teixeira
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma - Some Report
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 03:29:01 -0700

On Thursday 19 December 2002 09:31 am, Nat Pryce wrote:
> Perhaps there should be different control
> algorithms for different input devices.

It would be nice if the new Tablet PCs from Microsoft came with a tilt sensor
-- then we could play Enigma by tilting the board one way or another :)

Anyhow, I don't find the control to be difficult at all, even with the mouse.
I got used to it pretty readily. But my mom tried it and she hated it and
couldn't control the ball and it bounced all over the place. So I guess the
moral of the story is that different folks have different mouse dexterity
skills.

I notice the new enigma has a mouse sensitivity option. How does that work?

Marcio Luis Teixeira