[Enigma-devel] Cool game!

From: Marcio Luis Teixeira
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Cool game!
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:45:27 -0700

Heh, I got "enigma" running on my computer. This is really cool, I like it!
The graphics are awesome and the puzzles are really fun :) I've always
enjoyed puzzle games like Myst and this is sort of a combination of arcade
and puzzle games. Great concept!

I dare say the resemblance to mine is quite remote. I can see why the person
in my class said they were similar (geez, they both have little balls rolling
around) but that's about where it ends :)

Marcio Luis Teixeira