Re: [Enigma-devel] one more bug

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] one more bug
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 23:22:18 +0200

> There is one more problem that happens in one of my levels. The
> trigger floor gets pressed and depressed when a pipe is moved over it
> (so it should never get depressed). Such trigger sends two events to a
> bridge, which kills the actor without any visible cause.

I knew the current implementation of the puzzle stones would bite me
some day... It should be fixed now -- I will update the CVS repos later.
BTW, thanks to qq2.lua I also found another (related) bug that sometimes
made it impossible to move circular puzzle stone arrangements.

Next bug, please :-)

Daniel

--
Daniel Heck                             address@hidden