[Enigma-devel] engima now in debian "testing", too + homepage design

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: [Enigma-devel] engima now in debian "testing", too + homepage design
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 03:18:19 +0200

FYI: Enigma is in debian "testing" (Codename: sarge) now, too.
So if Debian were to release a new stable version soon, enigma would be
included ;) (CVS Checkout as of 21. July, i have newer build here, but
didn't upload them... i'm waiting for the next official release ;)
i've already played most new levels ;)

To the new homepage: i personally don't like these lookalike page, that
try to look to much like the game itself. I prefer if you take some nice
graphics similar to the game, make them big and use these as themes.
Like having a big black ball with a glowing enigma logo (is there one)
inside in the upper left corner, and a nice wall on the left side with
the menu ;) i like these "all kinds of different stones from the game
lying around" thingy... but that is my personal taste.
The design idea is nice, and better than the
"the-game-is-so-new-i-havn't-had-time-to-do-a-homepage" look we have
right now ;)

Do more screenshots ;)

Gruss,
Erich Schubert
--
        erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
     A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know.