Re: [Enigma-devel] Bug fix to Menu class

From: Nat Pryce
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Bug fix to Menu class
Date: 23 Jul 2002 18:02:33 +0100

On Tue, 2002-07-23 at 16:10, Daniel Heck wrote:
> Just go ahead and upload your changes.  After all, that's exactly what
> CVS was invented for.  I will resume work on Enigma 0.5 as soon as I
> have some free time, but I probably won't make many changes to the menu
> system.

Done!

> BTW, did anyone manage to solve nat8.lua?   I think it's incredibly
> hard.

It depends on opening the right gates at the right time and opening the
oxyd stones in the correct order.  The difficulty is finding which order
to do things -- that requires a bit of exploring and trial and error.

Perhaps I should make matching pairs of oxyds have the same style so
there is an obvious visual relationship between them.  Then the player
will just have to work out when to open the flood gates in order to
reach all the oxyds.

> PS: I have to manually approve all mails Bcc'd to the mailing list, so
> please use To or Cc instead.

Sorry about that.  I've just switched from Outlook on Windows to
Evolution on Linux and had misconfigured it.  It's fixed now.

Cheers,
        Nat.