Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma for Win32

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma for Win32
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 12:55:19 +0200

> Only (very minor) things I notice are a slight static at the end of
> some of the sound effects, such as the bounce when the marble meets an
> object.

I'll look into this, thanks for pointing it out.  It doesn't seem to
happen on my computer, though.

> Other than that, I'm wondering why you chose to call it version .40?

When I started writing Enigma (long before I made the first release), I
bumped the version number essentially whenever the program compiled
successfully and didn't crash when trying it out.  That's how I ended up
with version 0.36 for the first official release.

Daniel