Re: [Enigma-devel] No music please?

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] No music please?
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 23:20:15 +0200

Harald Dunkel <address@hidden> wrote:

> Enigma is a great game. But after playing several levels the music
> is pretty disturbing. Is there a switch to switch the music off?
> '--nosound' is not what I mean. I would like to get a '--nomusic'.

No, unfortunately there isn't currently a nice way to turn off the music
completely.  The easiest way to achieve the same effect is to delete
Emilie.xm from the Enigma's sound directory.

I will probably add a --nomusic switch or something similar to the next
release.  (I'm still working on a preferences menu but I can't promise
this will be ready for the next release.)

Daniel

--
Daniel Heck                             address@hidden
Bergheimerstr. 137