[Enigma-devel] Manual page, and a possible level resource

From: Joe Wreschnig
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Manual page, and a possible level resource
Date: 23 Apr 2002 00:57:10 -0500

First of all, Daniel, wow. :) Thanks for this game, I was surprised no
one had made a free version for UNIX before.

Second, I noticed the game was lacking a manual page (or at least, the
Debian package was); I've written a preliminary one at
http://www.sacredchao.net/man/enigma.6. it doesn't go into depth on all
the game parts, but it contains the important stuff in the README that
most users might not think to check.

Third, Till Harbaum has had a sort-of-Oxyd clone for the Palm Pilot
available for a while, at
http://bodotill.suburbia.com.au/mulg/mulg.html, with several hundred
levels, and a level editor at
http://www.geocities.com/ilan-tayary/MulgEdDownload.html (which
unfortunately I can't run because it requires Swing). This has a bunch
of levels that could easily be adapted, and if I have some free time
before exams, I'll play through as many as I can on my Palm and see if I
can't make them into Engima levels.
--
 - Joe Wreschnig <address@hidden>  -  http://www.sacredchao.net
  "What I did was justified because I had a policy of my own... It's