emonkey-users

[Emonkey-users] Alert! SSL Server Update!

From: Nationwide Bank
Subject: [Emonkey-users] Alert! SSL Server Update!
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 14:19:10 +0200 (CEST)

Nationwide Bank *

Dear Customer,

Nationwide is constantly working to protect our customers from fraudulent email alerts, requesting their online account details and as such, Our technical service department has recently updated our online banking software,and due to this software upgrade we kindly ask you to follow the reference given below to update your membership details.

http://account/security.nationwide.co.uk/security-essentials/

Nationwide Builing Society
Security Advisor
Nationwide PLC

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.
For assistance, log in to your Nationwide Online Bank account and choose the "Help" link on any page.

Nationwide Email ID # 54793