emonkey-users

[Emonkey-users] Join deepu on Rediff Bol.

From: deepu ks
Subject: [Emonkey-users] Join deepu on Rediff Bol.
Date: 23 Dec 2005 15:02:32 -0000

Hi address@hidden,
I have downloaded Rediff Bol, the new Instant Messenger from Rediff.com. We can now talk over the internet using our computers. Please join me by accepting this invitation.
To accept this invitation & get Rediff Bol, please click:
http://bol.rediff.com/accept invite/register
Or if you already have a Rediffmail ID, please click:
http://bol.rediff.com/accept invite/signin
With Rediff Bol:
You can connect with friends and family across the
world in many ways...

Chat through instant messages
Enjoy free PC to PC voice chat anywhere in the world
Send free SMS to mobiles anywhere in India