emonkey-announce

[Emonkey-announce] Walkman castration

From: Jean Le
Subject: [Emonkey-announce] Walkman castration
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 10:45:24 +0300

"The estate agents put us in touch with a local solicitor who assured us everything was fine.
It is the latest in a series of threats by Spanish authorities to demolish homes built without planning permission. "The problem our solicitors failed to notice was neither our home or the the others on the complex had planning permission.
The drop, however, won't be sudden and pronounced; sources predict a gradual lowering instead. Les Edwards, marketing director for Spanish Inland Properties, said: "We are passionate about cave houses and want more people to know about them. Regarding the significant number of properties purchased by non-Spaniards, Mayayo points out that foreign homeowners in Spain make mortgage payments as well or better than Spaniards. Where no will is made the whole of the estate would be divided equally among the surviving children.
Where no will is made the whole of the estate would be divided equally among the surviving children.
"The local town hall are now threatening to demolish the lot, leaving us to try to recoup our losses from the solicitor or the builder.
After the first few months of working Black realizes that all the things that they have found clogged.
The rest have gone up on green belt land next to farms and orchards to the south of Catral, whose foreign population has rocketed in the past five years following a construction boom in the area. But across Spain, thousands of foreign buyers have fallen foul of cowboy builders who build without permission and dodgy estate agents suspected of buying the silence of corrupt town hall officials.
Location: Mar Menor, Murcia, Spain. Mrs Singleton said: ""We used a foreign exchange broker, Currencies Direct, for our house purchase.
This can be done quite easily and cheaply. He said: "The investment could be denominated in sterling or euros, or a combination of these currencies. Most modern cave homes have a number of rooms that are excavated from the surrounding hillside, often bedrooms, with a conventional part of the house built onto the front. "However, now we are thinking of selling it so we can invest the money instead of saving into pensions. Because of the thermal properties of the surrounding rock they are cool in the hot summers of southern Spain and warmer in winter than conventional houses. Mrs Singleton said: ""We used a foreign exchange broker, Currencies Direct, for our house purchase. "If the euro strengthens against sterling, then the existing funds will buy less of a euro pension in due course. Because of the thermal properties of the surrounding rock they are cool in the hot summers of southern Spain and warmer in winter than conventional houses.