emonkey-announce

[Emonkey-announce] different heartburn

From: Angelica Barnes
Subject: [Emonkey-announce] different heartburn
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 02:31:48 +0200

So, experience what has been given to you. The more a person reads, the more confused they get.
The principalities and powers of this present evil age are ranged against us. But who can bring back a breath?
Where do we get the time and space for genuine meditation. It is to Him, then, that we must constantly turn. These are enemies, attackers, ruthless men! And we are receiving every day, every hour. Where did you come from, and where are you going?
What you do with it is completely up to you. And when they did, they had problems because they could not continue their species. But peace is one thing the human being can attain and hold onto.
And not only that, they formed partnerships with particular types of birds. They have gone to the moon.
There are so many books written, some just to criticize other books.
Everyone wants peace.
There is no bag we can fill with what we have been given.
It is not the peace that people talk about, that if this happens or that happens, peace will come.
There is no bag we can fill with what we have been given.
But you have to knock.
And the priests could not enter the house of the LORD, because the glory of the LORD filled the LORD's house. When all the sources of distraction, whether self inflicted or not, come to a halt, what do our thoughts return to? You have the choice every single day. Being selfish is doing something that benefits you but harms someone else. How many days are you here for?
It is a basic impulse that has been given, that has been programmed, and it works rather well.
How will their thirst be quenched?