emonkey-announce

[Emonkey-announce] woods

From: Katharine Hartley
Subject: [Emonkey-announce] woods
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:23:16 +0300

Just today, I ran into three: a medical billing application, a popular penetration testing software, and a Web site using an SSL VPN. Blame it on the Red Sox?
Just today, I ran into three: a medical billing application, a popular penetration testing software, and a Web site using an SSL VPN. Companies are dabbling with Second Life, experimenting with ways to harness its open-ended potential.
But what never recovered was my relationship with our staffers. Blame it on the Red Sox? In fact, they plan to extend the same interface to the larger gear.
To whom should it matter? Also no calendar, no contacts, no e-mail, no access to documents.
He told me to start the upgrade immediately while he looked over the fine print. The tentative release date is Oct. Is your company ready? Companies are dabbling with Second Life, experimenting with ways to harness its open-ended potential.
To whom should it matter?
An open source version is made available for casual use; commercial customers are required to purchase a separate license.
But before you try the same thing, remember the particulars.
That software would be a perfect candidate for open source, right? To whom should it matter? With RSS, I can piggyback off of existing applications. Blame it on the Red Sox? The tentative release date is Oct.
com and you may receive a feline-friendly bag in return.
He paled and made the call. Is your company ready?
To whom should it matter? Also no calendar, no contacts, no e-mail, no access to documents. For now, the virtual-community-to-business-community crossover is largely theoretical.