emonkey-announce

[Emonkey-announce] engraving

From: Dorian King
Subject: [Emonkey-announce] engraving
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 00:38:47 -0700

We shall sharethe ransom fifty-fifty: fifty for Mops, twentyfive for you,twentyfive for me. Oh, its not that, though of course that counts.
Well, is this a personal letter to be sent on to him, oris it a dispatch? Well, I gave you a good time for the ten days, didntI? I must ask you to beparticularly careful with this man Meek.
How did you know what was in Colonel Saxbys letter?
By the way, Countess, I met three people yesterday whoknow you very well.
Oh, its not that, though of course that counts. Thank Heaven hes afool, a lovely fool: I shall be able to do as I like with him. You call preaching things you dont believe spiritual,do you?
Since the war the lower centres have becomevocal.
I say what I mean straightout; and if you dont like it you can lump it. I might be constant if I were a real countess.
The bloated moribund Caliban has become a daintyAriel.
And the oftener the faces change the more the tips cometo, eh? They have such niceones at that confectioners near the Place Vendôme.
He salutes; hands the letter to the colonel; and stands atattention. By the way, Countess, I met three people yesterday whoknow you very well. I suppose that means that you are tired of Tallboys. Well, the travellers were just as bad, you know. No more measles: that scrap for the jewels cured you andcured me.
Themoney we got for the necklace wont last for ever.
He won his cross as acompany-officer, and has never looked back since then.
We shall go abroad,where nobody will know the difference.
Stop making idiotic faces; andget a move on. When I love a man now its alllove and nothing else. Since the war the lower centres have becomevocal.
It is a gift of lucidityas well as of eloquence.
Sweetie: that touch of concern formy spiritual welfare almost convinces me that you still love me.