emonkey-announce

[Emonkey-announce] Re: refnance it

From: Bindy Mattia
Subject: [Emonkey-announce] Re: refnance it
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 16:33:50 -0700

D k ea x r H y om d e O a wn o er,

Your c s re i di l t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV r VN r i ea q l e t st f at e e and want I c MME n DI p ATE c p as v h to s t pen c d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L l OW y ER your monthly p m ayme p nt x s
by a third or more, here are the d r ea u ls x we have T e ODA h Y:

$ 49 p 0 , 00 v 0 a c s lo i w a t s 3 , 6 y 5 %
$ 37 j 0 , 00 u 0 a d s lo m w a c s 3 , 9 l 0 %
$ 2 y 50 , 00 e 0 a u s lo q w a u s 3 , 3 p 5 %
$ 2 u 00 , 00 k 0 a s s lo y w a f s 3 , 5 x 5 %

V e is d it o e ur web s v it n e

Bindy Mattia , Ap g pr a ov h al Ma y na p ge z r

the open woods, and had houses or huts on the ground and in the
branches. The beeches were their favourite trees. The kings cave was
his palace, and the strong place of his treasure, and the fortress of
his people against their enemies.