emms-help

Re: Grid thumbnail arrangement of a playlist

From: Yuchen Pei
Subject: Re: Grid thumbnail arrangement of a playlist
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 11:36:35 +1100

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> writes:

Yuchen Pei <ycp@gnu.org> writes:

2. instead of a list of things representing tracks, display them in a grid, […]

As an album listener, I would love browse my albums in 2D (grid) instead of 1D (list).

IIUC this is one step forward from my idea, namely adding thumbnail to a playlist in the mode of playlist-of-playlists (forgot the name of that mode) instead of a single track.

[…] and the selection can move horizontally as well as vertically

As long as *search* works, yes!

What do you think?

Awesome idea, IMO.

Rudy

--
Best,
Yuchen

PGP Key: 47F9 D050 1E11 8879 9040  4941 2126 7E93 EF86 DFD0
          <https://ypei.me/assets/ypei-pubkey.txt>