emms-help

Re: Grid thumbnail arrangement of a playlist

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: Grid thumbnail arrangement of a playlist
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 23:04:42 +0100

Yuchen Pei <ycp@gnu.org> writes:

> 2. instead of a list of things representing tracks, display them
> in a grid, […]

As an album listener, I would love browse my albums in 2D (grid) instead of 1D
(list).

> […] and the selection can move horizontally as well as vertically

As long as *search* works, yes!

> What do you think?

Awesome idea, IMO.

Rudy
--
"Programming reliably --- must be an activity of an undeniably mathematical
nature […] You see, mathematics is about thinking, and doing mathematics is

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com>
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia