emacsconf-org

Re: Is anyone interested in an Ansible playbook creation workshop?

From: opalvaults (Ry)
Subject: Re: Is anyone interested in an Ansible playbook creation workshop?
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 09:31:35 -0800

Sounds good Cairn! We can do it one of two ways. We could spin up our own lab environment once we get an idea of what solution we're going with. Alternatively, you could follow along with your own VM's. I think no matter what option we go with it'll be cool to get your hands dirty and playing with some infra-as-code. :)

Lets wait until we've chosen a virtualization solution and then we can plan a date if that sounds good?