emacs-wiki-discuss

Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: your planner-config.el

From: Paul Lussier
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: your planner-config.el
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:38:44 -0500

In a message dated: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:33:48 PST
Jody Klymak said:

>Paul will have to look elsewhere for his issues (which I suspect is
>not using a modern version of planner.el)

Yes, Sacha has pointed out to me I need to do:

 tla get address@hidden/emacs-wiki--dev--1.0 emacs-wiki    or
 tla get address@hidden/emacs-wiki--stable--1.0 emacs-wiki

and *NOT*

  tla get address@hidden/emacs-wiki--sacha--1.0 emacs-wiki

This is likely the cause of most, if not all, of my recent problems :(

Sacha, perhaps you could update your Wiki page here:

  http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/wiki/PlannerMode.php#sec2

Which instructs getting the old version :)

Thanks,
--
Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE