emacs-wiki-discuss

[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: My planner-config.el

From: pll+ew
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: My planner-config.el
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 22:53:12 -0500

In a message dated: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:47:51 PST
Jody Klymak said:

>Hello Paul,
>
>My planner-specific stuff is below.  The emacs-wiki things are not
>necessary for your planner set up.   This stuff works as of a week
>ago's development version.  I'm not sure if planner-diary-add-entry
>is in dev or stable.

I can't seem to get the diary stufff workinjg within planner.
When I load you configuration (obviously adjusted for my environment)
and type M-x plan, I get the error:

  Cannot insert diary, no diary section in this buffer

I'm not sure where to look to debug this.

It might be important to note that the dev version of emacs-wiki which
I pulled off of Sacha's site yesterday (25 March 2004) doesn't seem to
work for me with your config.  C-c C-t results in an error for me:

  History list planner-history-list is unbound

A copy of planner.el I have from around 4 March seems to work okay
but then I get a problem with .planner-id, where it complains about

  Buffer .planner-id modified; kill anyway? (yes or no)

Regardless of the response, it  results in an error:

  Invalid regexp: "Invalid preceding regular expression

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Seeya,
Paul

GPG Key fingerprint = 1660 FECC 5D21 D286 F853  E808 BB07 9239 53F1 28EE