emacs-wiki-discuss

[emacs-wiki-discuss] Execute elisp from Wiki link

From: Travis B. Hartwell
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Execute elisp from Wiki link
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:14:33 -0700

Right now, as far as I can tell, when you embed elisp code in a Wiki
page it evaluates it after the </lisp>.  What I would like to do is
make a wiki link that I could select and have it execute the code
*then*:

[[RunMe][<lisp>(calendar)</lisp>]]

The reason I want this is for planner mode; I want to have some better
integration between diary mode and it.  I especially like
cal-desk-calendar's view of diary mode appointments, and I thought it
would be able to jump to a view of those from a link under * Schedule
on my daily planner page.

Is there a way currently to do this?

Travis